Visit our online pharmacy to order your pet's medications and have them delivered right to your door!
Click on the button above to visit our clinic's online pharmacy!
Why should you order from us?
- We know your pet! Our clinic staff will personally review your prescription request to be sure that it is the right medication and dosage for your pet. And we will be able to quickly and accurately answer any questions you may have about your pet's medication.
- Shipping is free on orders over $49, and only $4.79 for orders less than $49. Shipping charges may differ for pet foods. These charges are set by the food manufacturers.
- All of our clinic medications are sourced from a reputable veterinary supplier, located here in the United States. Some big online pharmacies get their medications from suppliers in other countries, and these medications may not be FDA approved.
- If your pet ever has a problem with a medication that you buy from us, the manufacturer will stand behind their product and do what is needed to ensure that your pet is okay. Many drug manufacturers do not offer any guarantees on products that are purchased through unauthorized pharmacies.
Our online pharmacy is provided for the use of our clients only. The first time you visit our pharmacy, you will need to set up an account. If you already have an ePetHealth account to view your pet's medical records, you can also link directly to the pharmacy from there.
Client requests are handled directly by our clinic staff, so please do allow extra time for processing on the weekends. If your prescription request or new client login information request is submitted after 5pm on Friday, you may not receive a reply back until the following Monday morning. Thank you for your patience!
Medications that require refrigeration may be shipped by air, and may incur additional shipping charges. Please review your order carefully before submitting it.
Our online pharmacy offers common medications that we believe our clients will find useful, such as flea and heartworm preventatives and chronic medications. If your cat needs to start his medication right away, then a better option may be to get the medication directly from our clinic to avoid shipping delays.
If you don't see the medication you are looking for on our online pharmacy, please let us know! We'd be happy to consider adding it to our selection.
Our Outside Prescription Policy:
We strive to assist you in obtaining your pet's prescription medications in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner. We understand that you have a variety of options for purchasing your pet's medications. These are the options we provide to assist you in obtaining your pet's medication:
• You may request a written prescription for the medication. There is no charge for a written prescription.
•You may purchase the medication directly from us during your pet's visit or when you need refills and pick up the medication from the clinic.
•You may utilize our clinic's online pharmacy to order the medication and have it shipped directly to you. Since these orders come through our office directly, no written prescription is needed.
•If your pet needs a "human" medication that you will get filled at a local area pharmacy, we can provide you with a written prescription or we can phone the pharmacy directly to provide the prescription.
Due to issues with missed communications, errors, and duplicate requests, we do not authorize prescription requests faxed or sent to us by online pharmacies. If you choose to use one of these pharmacies, you should request a written prescription from us that you can submit to the pharmacy. While we understand that cost may be a reason our clients choose to purchase medications through online pharmacies, we do our best to ensure our products are affordable and competitive with online retailers. Thank you for your understanding.